
This post is similar to my post about the watches: I really like Field Notes products, but I'm not entirely sure why. Evidently a lot of other people do too because they are selling very well. I'm also surprised that innovation can come to the notepad industry: for years you could get functional, but boring pads. Ah HA! There is a clue: for me, these are not boring, so why? There is a retro feel to them: something like the 1940s retro. I like the simplicity (!) and the natural or more rugged feel. The font is cool. The whole thing reminds me of camping -- FIELD notes -- duh matt. Anyway, it's an example of symphony -- everything works together -- and high concept, high touch -- the thing evokes positive thoughts and emotions. They just look like the would be awesome to use. OK, I'm going to get some!
No comments:
Post a Comment